Muscle Cells for Research
Cook Myosite is a technology leader in collection, selection and expansion of human skeletal muscle cells
Cook MyoSite offers researchers the highest quality, most characterized primary human skeletal muscle cells on the market. We focus specifically on muscle-related research needs.
Why order from Cook Mysosite?
Characterization: A clearly defined primary starting culture
- Characterized by age, gender and race; social and additional medical history data also available
- Highest purity as determined by flow cytometry
- Gene expression profile generated for each lot of cells produced
Quality: Attention to detail in isolation, expansion and cryopreservation
- Free of adventitious agents
- Tested for HIV, Hepatitis B&C, CMV, EBV and toxoplasma
- Quality tested to ensure consistency and performance
Dependability: Produced through a tightly controlled process
- Only high quality processing materials to ensure consistent isolation
- In combination with MyoTonic culture medium, starting cultures reliably expand to experimentally relevant quantities while maintaining cellular phenotype in culture
For additional information or custom product requests, contact us.
Product Use Guidelines
Cook MyoSite products are distributed for research use only. The use of these products is not approved for human or veterinary use. Do not use Cook MyoSite products with in vitro diagnostic assays.
Products contain human source material. Treat as potentially infectious. Handle at Biological Safety Level 2 to minimize exposure to potentially infectious agents. Each donor tissue, prior to cell isolation, is tested for the presence of HIV-1, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C viruses. Testing cannot offer complete assurance that tested viruses are absent.
Buyer has no rights to transfer products, components, or materials made using these products or use these products for commercial purposes. The term “commercial purposes” includes, but is not limited to, any of the following: use of products or their components in manufacturing; use of the product or their data components to provide a service, information, or data; intentional reproduction of cell products or their components indefinitely via immortalization; intentional use of products or their data components to intentionally identify individuals associated with applicable research samples; or use of products or their components for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes or resale of products or their components.
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org